NVIDIA Quadro K5200
Quickly and easily accelerate the most demanding 3D models, render complex scenes, and simulate large datasets with the NVIDIA® Quadro® K5200 graphics card with a large 8 GB of high-bandwidth GDDR5 memory.
- Reviews (0)
- Take on the most demanding workflows in product development, high end styling, near real-time photorealistic rendering, media and entertainment, and simulations/analysis and get support for comprehensive ISV certifications.
- Achieve super high-performance computing for high-end 3D visualization with 2304 CUDA parallel processing cores on one graphics card.
- Drive ultra-high display resolutions like 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz with 30-bit color using a new display engine and DisplayPort 1.2. Easily manage up to four displays with NVIDIA® Mosaic and NVIDIA® nView® technologies and frame-lock together with NVIDIA® Sync.
- The NVIDIA Quadro K5200 8GB is supported on the following HP Z Workstations: Z440, Z640, Z840
- 0.880 kg (without extender)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 11.11 x 26.67 cm
- What’s in the box
- NVIDIA Quadro K5200 8GB Graphics Card; Documentation
- The NVIDIA Quadro K5200 has a one-year limited warranty or the remainder of the warranty of the HP product in which it is installed. Technical support is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day by phone, as well as online support forums. Parts and labor are available on-site within the next business day. Telephone support is available for parts diagnosis and installation. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.